Talk

Advanced search

I always HAVE to stay up late - like 2:00/3:00 in the morn most nights can't make myself go to bed early

(3 Posts)
anonymous85 Wed 28-Oct-09 14:47:42

Anyone else like this? I have been like it since a teenager. As a child I wanted to stay up late with my older brother and sister. And now I'm still like it. For some reason I just can't make myself go to bed early, I always think of some excuse - go on the computer or watch tv up late. I do fall asleep easily on the lounge though when watching tv and this can be earlier than 1:00. I was saying to DH we need a tv in our bedroom so I can watch it, my mind stops over thinking and I relax and just go to sleep. The times (not too many I admit) that I do go early I stay away for hours and hours thinking. Mostly negative stuff too.

Anyone else like this or can give some advice?

anonymous85 Wed 28-Oct-09 14:50:02

With DD almost 4 she has her day sleeps and I sleep too and I'm usually too tired and lazy to do the housework. We go out pretty much everyday, sometimes could be half a day and that is it I'm too worn down to do the housework. I am pregnant atm but always been this way.

anonymous85 Wed 28-Oct-09 14:54:53

And sometimes - well most times, when I do finally go to bed I go on my phone, play a game or look on facebook. I think there's something wrong with me sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now