Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Please tell me its not just mine!

(9 Posts)
charleepeters Mon 13-Jun-05 13:18:55

Ds has starte dwaking up at night twice about 10pm and 4am and then not going back to sleep after the 4am wake up, hes been a great sleeper since about 6 months and was going 7pm untill 6am, has anyone elses baby done this?? please tell me its a phase!!!! when he does wake up should i get him out/leave him/ feed him/give him juice????

colditz Mon 13-Jun-05 13:31:55

how old is he? mine did this and he did just seem to frow out of it.

charleepeters Mon 13-Jun-05 18:48:39

9 months

daisy1999 Mon 13-Jun-05 18:52:58

no it's not a phase. At 9mths the sleep pattern has been scientifically shown to be set for LIFE!!

Just joking

imho thing with babies go like that, you make progress then there's a temporary set back and then you move forward again.

charleepeters Mon 13-Jun-05 18:53:49

god dont scare me daisy! i cant do this for the rest of my life!!!!!!!!!

littlerach Mon 13-Jun-05 19:12:06

Teeth?

monkeytrousers Mon 13-Jun-05 19:25:20

Dr Spock says that at this age they get excited with all the developmental milestones they reach and are just too darn excited to sleep. My 8 month old is waking like a newborn at the mo. Apparently they even dream of their new skills, which is really sweet if still exhausting. We're trying the pick up/put down thing. Worked last night. He's teething tho aswell so supplementing with Calpol.

charleepeters Mon 13-Jun-05 19:28:29

hes dribbling like a beast so he may be teething, he was grotty all day yesterday hes been ok today just have to see about tonight - really monkeytrousers Dr Spock?

Bibiboo Tue 14-Jun-05 14:24:37

It's not just yours CP! My 8mo is also waking any time between 4 and 5:30 in the mornings now. I tried reducing her naps during the day and it worked for about a week, but the little clever-cloggs seems to have adjusted to it and still wakes at stupid o'ckock.
if anyone has miracle advice, I'd like some too please!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now