Talk

Advanced search

toddler PJs with feet???

(12 Posts)
Flumpity Sat 17-Oct-09 19:17:38

anyone know of any? I can't find them. DD (2.5) won't use her duvet (god knows why) and we can't put her in a sleeping bag because she gets up in the night to use her potty, so it has to be PJs. Keeps waking up cold now that the cooler nights have kicked in. But for some unfathomable reason she won't wear socks in bed either! if i manage to persuade her to wear them, she'll just take them off once i've left the room.

do let me know if you've seen such a thing anywhere. i've only found all-in-one suits or PJs with feet for babies / under 1s not a 2 year old.

sigh... getting fed up with the broken nights!

maybe i'll just get some fleece PJs and fleece socks and sew them togther? that might work eh?

choufleur Sat 17-Oct-09 19:18:58

Primark do fleecy all in one type things up to quite a large size.

moocowme Sat 17-Oct-09 21:39:00

i have not seen anything similar in that age. i was thinking of sewing a fleece two piece set ith feet for the exact same reason. fleece is really easy to sew.

Psychobabble Sat 17-Oct-09 21:42:32

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Wilts Sat 17-Oct-09 21:45:04

Asda have all in one fleece sleep suits up to a 4-5.

Psychobabble Sat 17-Oct-09 21:45:31

spicybingowings Sat 17-Oct-09 22:07:21

Next do all in one sleep suits - but unfortunately no feet in them - you could use bed socks with them though? They go right up to age 5 - 6. Thinking of getting for my DD2 as she wakes up in the night feeling cold quite often and extra blankets just fall off, so thought these might be good.

www.next.co.uk/shopping/children/nightwear/5/4

Flumpity Sun 18-Oct-09 22:32:12

Thanks all, but really looking for separate tops and bottoms because she gets up to use he potty and can pull down her night nappy-pants and pj bottoms but wouldn't manage to get out of an all-in-one suit. Maybe I can cut an all in one in half and out elastic in the bottom half??

rasputin Sun 18-Oct-09 22:35:01

3littlefrogs Sun 18-Oct-09 22:48:53

Why not just sew the socks to the PJ feet?

Flumpity Mon 19-Oct-09 12:24:15

rasputin, you star!!!! perfect. brilliant. will order some now. thanks so much. also rather glad to see its not just me struggling with a duvet-hater... x

Psychobabble Mon 19-Oct-09 17:57:54

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now