Talk

Advanced search

Quick help pls! What do I do with sleeping DD?

(4 Posts)
DitaVonCheese Mon 05-Oct-09 19:06:01

DD is 1 yo. Today only napped for 20-30 min this morning. Fell asleep on way home from granny's about 5.30 - often has short nap this time so not too worried, thought I cld quickly make tea then early bath + bed (usual bed time is c. 8.30).

But she is still asleep! (and on my typing arm). Did wake up briefly for bf but obviously exhausted and conked out again.

Still has lots of bfs, so won't starve without tea, will she? Think I will just put her into bed then change into pjs if/when she wakes. WWYD? Help!

Tambajam Mon 05-Oct-09 19:12:17

I would just put her to bed. She won't starve though she may wake up a bit more for bfs in the night and you may have an early start!

MaMight Mon 05-Oct-09 19:13:57

I would put her to bed and bf if she wakes.

I would be prepared for an hour or 2 up and a little snack if she wakes around 9 or 10.

DitaVonCheese Mon 05-Oct-09 20:42:13

Thanks for the replies

Did go and put her to bed - at which point she woke up, having been completely unrousable earlier. Took the opportunity to change her nappy and put her in pjs + sleeping bag, and fed her back to sleep, which took ages, but not as long as getting her up, feeding her and bathing her!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now