Talk

Advanced search

sleepsense by dana obleman

(3 Posts)
mum2abinalfie Wed 16-Sep-09 22:48:37

Hi jus wondered if anyone has used this sleep technique sucessfully it sounds 2 good 2 be true?

gottasmile Thu 17-Sep-09 18:51:08

Hi,

I got it and read it but in the end didn't really use it. She says to take away all sleep aids/props, like the dummy. My dd just uses hers to go to sleep so I couldn't bear to take it away from her.

Her method sounds good, (leaving her in the cot awake and coming in to check on her every few minutes until she falls asleep, or to stay with her - in a chair beside the cot) but in the end, I just stopped breastfeeding dd during the night and after 2 nights, she was sleeping through.

So I haven't used it successfully, so didn't really answer your question, but thought my input might help??

mum2abinalfie Fri 18-Sep-09 23:03:15

Hi gottasmile thanks 4 the info tempted 2 buy it but i already do that (except the dummy like u!) he always wen 2 sleep no prob but teethin hols cough & cold etc means i say with him on a chair til sleepin but wakes serveral times a nite. wanted a miracle cure i suppose... don we all?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now