Talk

Advanced search

What did you dream last night?

(22 Posts)
Mosschops30 Sat 04-Jun-05 09:50:30

Message withdrawn

madmarchhare Sat 04-Jun-05 10:09:46

Weird, cos after my dream last night I was going to ask you all the same thing. I cant really explain properly but it was sort of a Big Brother house with loads of MNers in it. I think theres a clue as to what Ive been doing too much of in the last week .

misdee Sat 04-Jun-05 10:11:51

i dreamt i wanted another baby.

poppyseed Sat 04-Jun-05 10:15:54

quite sad really, I dreamt that my best friend who died last 4 years ago was still alive and that we were sharing a house together like old times.
If only........

spursmum Sat 04-Jun-05 10:38:22

hello misdee. i think i know you. i used to lie upstairs from you! and if you are who i think you are, no more kids! you already have 3 dds!!:0

spursmum Sat 04-Jun-05 10:39:35

oops can't spell! meant to say i used to live upstairs!!

dinosaur Sat 04-Jun-05 10:40:18

I had a horrid dream, with lots of blood in it .

Spursmum - are you a Spurs fan, by any chance? I was a season ticket holder at White Hart Lane for several seasons.

dinosaur Sat 04-Jun-05 10:40:19

I had a horrid dream, with lots of blood in it .

Spursmum - are you a Spurs fan, by any chance? I was a season ticket holder at White Hart Lane for several seasons.

spursmum Sat 04-Jun-05 10:43:31

got it one dinosaur! used to be a ticket holder until i had my ds and his father walked out! miss going to the games. got my ds signed into junior spurs, hope to have him a mascot one day! my dream was a little too x-rated to be repeated on here!

dinosaur Sat 04-Jun-05 10:45:54

I hung on to my season ticket until I was pregnant with DS2, but didn't renew it for the season after that cos it was just too much and I didn't really want to be away from the boys on Saturdays.

My DS1 says he is a Spurs fan but my DS2 says his favourite team is Liverpool...

They both hate Chelsea, that's the main thing!

spursmum Sat 04-Jun-05 10:49:19

shouldn't it be that they hate the gooners! i've drilled that into my ds! i hope to take him to his first match next season. that should be interesting!

beetroot Sat 04-Jun-05 10:52:20

Message withdrawn

loulabelle222 Sat 04-Jun-05 11:33:15

poppyseed i have dreams about my nan all the time. It is sad but i love them as well, it makes me happy thinking i have shared a dream with her

poppyseed Sat 04-Jun-05 19:03:59

loulabelle - nice thought

QueenEagle Sat 04-Jun-05 19:06:31

I dreamt there was nothing wrong with my leg and I was playing netball for England!

lou33 Sat 04-Jun-05 19:45:50

i dremed i was punching dh in the face

janx Sun 05-Jun-05 10:10:43

I had a very vivid dream that one of my friends was preggers - must call her today as the last time I dreamt that it came true!

MRSflamesparrow Sun 05-Jun-05 10:16:32

Mine was full of too much rudeness to type

Come off the pill, TTC, and just got married... sex drive is through the roof!!!

tiredemma Sun 05-Jun-05 11:02:44

i had a dream that i was viewing a house that was nothing from the oustide, and the inside was decorated from the 70's but i loved the size of the rooms (!?) and it had a wet room and i was desperate for my mom and dad to buy it (mom & dad have been divorced for 8 years), and for all us to live there together (mom, dad , me and brother) - i know why this bit is significant, going through a bit of crap at mo.
the man who owned the house was an ex-lover of mine(!)and he was sat in the back garden on a bench watching me. weird.

alismummy Sun 05-Jun-05 12:27:01

tiredemma that is weird. all morning i have been thinking about my dream last night which was that i was viewing an apartment last night thinking that an apartment was not what i wanted because how would i get the pram downstairs and there was no garden, but when i went in it was amazing. 3 huge bedrooms, nice colour scheme. I wonder what it means?

kama Sun 05-Jun-05 12:29:23

Message withdrawn

Gwenick Sun 05-Jun-05 12:50:12

I had a dream that after my nightmare getting music sorted out at church last night, that I went in this morning to find all my hard work had been 'undone' !!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now