Talk

Advanced search

Ds2 sleep has gone topsy turvy.

(6 Posts)
staryeyed Wed 24-Jun-09 15:23:18

Ds has been a brilliant sleeper through the night I have to wake him up for feeds and variable through the day. However he was ill last week and spent a night awake as he was very congested and ever since he wont go to sleep as he did and wakes quite frequently through tthe night and then gets up early in the morning. He is then really sleepy all through the day and often just wakes for feeds. I try to keep him awake for a bit but he just keeps falling asleep. How do I sort this?

staryeyed Wed 24-Jun-09 15:24:06

He is 9 weeks old btw.

staryeyed Wed 24-Jun-09 18:44:47

anyone?

countrylover Wed 24-Jun-09 19:37:35

I've no idea but just wanted to let you know I'm in the same situation.

DS2 (9 weeks old) was sleeping from a dream feed at 11pm until between 4am and 6am. I thought we'd cracked it. Then he got a cold last week and has been really congested. Now his sleep has been worse than it was when he was two weeks old - I'm up every couple of hours.

Last night was slightly better with a 2am then 6am waking and he was then up for the day. He's less snuffly so I'm keeping everything crossed that he'll go back to dropping the 2am feed again tonight.

Let me know how you get on tonight.

ches Thu 25-Jun-09 02:57:16

Growth spurt. They can eat-sleep-eat-sleep-eat-sleep on a 2-hour rotation during this one.

staryeyed Thu 25-Jun-09 15:25:02

Well last night was slightly better- Ds2 did settle better but woke frequently. Still sleepimg more in day.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now