Talk

Advanced search

ROLLING OVER!

(8 Posts)
MollyMooMin Mon 09-May-05 10:27:05

My DD is 4 months old & has just started rolling over onto her tummy as soon as she is put in her cot. I wouldn't mind as much if she turned her head to the side, but she buries it in the mattress! She sleeps loads better but she worries me to death... What can you do? I've tried propping her so she can't roll over but she cries until she gets comfy... ON HER FRONT!!

MollyMooMin Tue 10-May-05 15:08:46

So, no-ones ever had this problem, then?

nailpolish Tue 10-May-05 15:09:44

my dd2 (now 6 mths) has always slept on her front, i dont worry about it now!

FLUM Tue 10-May-05 15:10:39

my dd started this around same age. still sleeps on front now and preceeds sleep with crazy borrowing into the mattress in style of small wild animal.

she screams if put on her back and immediately flips anyway.

she is still alive at 15 months and still nuzzling and burrowing like a crazy bunny rabbit

FLUM Tue 10-May-05 15:11:15

burrow?
burrough

oh you know what i mean

elsmommy Tue 10-May-05 15:12:54

When I was born 20 years ago they told mums to put babies to sleep on thier tummies
When my cousin was born 10 years ago they said on their sides
When dd was born they said on the back!!

Mel06 Thu 12-May-05 13:52:03

My DD is nearly 11 months and only started rolling over at 10 months whilst in her cot. I would go in and turn her back over onto her back but this disturbed her and to be honest she seems really comfy on her front, so now I just leave her alone.

charleepeters Thu 12-May-05 13:55:08

my ds wont rool over he tries but can quite get over bless him ive tried everything!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: