Talk

Advanced search

DD has just had a bad dream..........

(5 Posts)
mummygow Sun 24-Apr-05 23:33:30

DD is 2years and 9 months and has just woke up crying dreaming about her new training shoes that we bought her to start her new nursery tomorrow - she was crying and saying the the wee girl winded them - dont know waht winded means - I asked if she meant dirtied them but she cried no winded them - I told her not worry mum would make it alright so she asked if I would buy her another pair - she hasnt even wore those ones.

She is so excited about starting nursery but do you think she is just having some worries - oh no I wont sleep all night now worrying about her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

zippy539 Sun 24-Apr-05 23:41:50

Oh, wee soul. I wonder what she meant? Does sound like pre-nursery nerves, doesn't it?

mummygow Sun 24-Apr-05 23:46:07

it does but all her cousins go to nursery and school and she has been so excited - we moved to our house about 4 weeks ago and tonight her cousins were here playing with her and the little girl from next door came into our garden for the first time - I wonder if this has something to do with it - but they all appeared to be playing fine.

sallystrawberry Sun 24-Apr-05 23:50:12

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

mummygow Sun 24-Apr-05 23:51:44

thanks ss!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now