Talk

Advanced search

ds in his own room for the first time tonight!!

(10 Posts)
juicychops Mon 18-Apr-05 21:04:07

my ds is spending his first night on his own in his own room tonight. hopefully all will go well. He has been up there asleep for the last hour without waking so hopefully he will sleep through. I no doubt will have my ear to the baby monitor all night!!

darlingbud Mon 18-Apr-05 21:04:39

Good luck - persevere and don't worry!

cod Mon 18-Apr-05 21:05:05

Message withdrawn

tillykins Mon 18-Apr-05 21:05:47

Oooh, good luck! When I did this with mine (well, when DH made me!) I spent most of the evening outside his door and most of the night running back and forth just to check
He had a lovely nights sleep and I was like a limp dishcloth

Flossam Mon 18-Apr-05 21:06:03

?

hotmama Mon 18-Apr-05 21:06:51

Here's looking forward to a good nights sleep for you all. You probably will fall asleep looking at the monitor and feel weird as your bedroom seems strangely huge.

juicychops Mon 18-Apr-05 21:21:43

Ive been looking forward for tonight for so so long. Hes only 3 months but the time feels right now. plus dp keeps waking him in the night when he turns in his sleep.

hotmama Mon 18-Apr-05 21:24:00

I put my dd in her own room at 14 weeks as her snuffling at 4 a.m. woke us and dp snoring woke her. We all sleep through to 7.30 - bliss.

juicychops Tue 19-Apr-05 18:09:37

woohoo!!!!!!!!1 ds first night in his own room last night and he slept through from 8pm until 7am this morning. It was the best nights sleep ive had since he was born! but now he has started teething....

mumfor1sttime Thu 21-Apr-05 15:19:09

I put my babe in his own room at 4 wks, our house is so small it wasnt like he was miles away.He has slept through now from 7 wks [he is now 14 wks], I believe it helped him to have his own room, but I must admit I do sneak up and check on him couple of times a night!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now