Talk

Advanced search

Which Beds?

(9 Posts)
BeauticianNotMagician Tue 06-Jan-09 10:54:28

I have a ds1 aged four and ds2 aged 2.8.

Ds2 is still in a cot and really needs to move into a bed now.I have bunk beds and ds1 sleeps in the bottom bunk with the plan for him to move up to the top bunk but he cannot get up and down the ladder at all.

Their bedroom is a double room but quite narrow.What do i do get two cabin beds,a cabin and junior bed or try different bunk beds?

ChirpyGirl Tue 06-Jan-09 20:44:14

I've been looking here for dd's as they have low bunks and also ones with 'proper' ladders, not straight up and down ones if that woujld help?

BeauticianNotMagician Wed 07-Jan-09 08:52:27

Thanks for the link they have a great selection i think the problem is the ladder on the ones i have its so high for ds1 to climb on to.

ChirpyGirl Wed 07-Jan-09 13:43:30

Yeah, DD1 is only 3 so probably not good for this year but I liked that the ladders were angled, I remember the upright ladders on our bunkbeds were upright and I was terrified of getting out of the bed, so I would just jump from my sisters top bunk onto my bed.
That's probably why it brokegrin

ChirpyGirl Wed 07-Jan-09 13:44:08

(one too many 'uprights' there, sorry!)

SazzlesA Wed 07-Jan-09 13:46:11

Message withdrawn

BeauticianNotMagician Wed 07-Jan-09 20:02:17

Im thinkin now i may go for a cabin bed as then i can store all their toys underneath.I am loving the ones with the slide.

Thank you so much ChirpyGirl and SazzlesAgrin

ChirpyGirl Wed 07-Jan-09 20:23:33

OOh SazzlesA, that site is fab! I can get DD1 a new bed now and change it to a midsleeper then a bunk without buying a new bed each time! genius!

SazzlesA Wed 07-Jan-09 21:19:47

Message withdrawn

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now