Talk

Advanced search

DAREN'T GO OUT!!!

(5 Posts)
MollyMooMin Wed 23-Mar-05 10:18:50

I've just got my 11 wk old DD into a brilliant routine of bottle, bath and in bed for 7.30 where she will just about sleep through until 6.30, 7ish.
The only trouble now is if we want to go out for the evening, (with DD) I'm scared of ruining that routine and her not knowing where the hell she is!
Is this the end of going out forever??!!

lucykatie Wed 23-Mar-05 10:46:59

yes you will have to stay in forever my dear....you have no life.

mmm....we are in the same position as you, but then i dont like my friends anyway so it suits us!

no kidding lets hope we get some answers because i do not have the answer. see ya chickin.

bundle Wed 23-Mar-05 10:47:37

babysitter?

MollyMooMin Wed 23-Mar-05 11:05:26

The only reason we want to go out isto meet new friends as our existing ones are dreadful!! Always going on about their snotty-nosed kids and their house which is falling down around them! They always seem to be in competition with us & ALWAYS try to be something they DEFINITELY ARE NOT!!!
So, new friends would be great!

lucykatie Wed 23-Mar-05 13:05:42

well it seems to me that you can not possibly call them friends, get rid of them.

our, well was gonna put friends but thats so the wrong word....they lived far away from us and we moved even further...they did no more than move around the corner, then i decorated my living room in browns and natural colours, SHE did no more than the same....well she hasnt even got her curtains up yet....dont know what she has been messing about at. she makes her brat sleep when it clearly doesnt want to and her husband is a victim of mental abuse in my opinion.

so yeah i agree go and get a babysitter....try your mother in law, i am sure you get on and she doesnt p* you off at all.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now