Talk

Advanced search

Grobags over 3 togs?

(5 Posts)
jennymac Thu 30-Oct-08 16:14:38

Anyone know where I can buy one?

chibi Thu 30-Oct-08 16:18:28

don't think you can - 2.5 is the max.

Are you worried about your dc not being warm enough? On the themometer thingy that comes with the Grobags there is a suggested layering of clothes for each temp.

If you don't have one, I can tell you what's on mine

Seona1973 Thu 30-Oct-08 20:04:10

the highest tog you will find is 2.5 or some will say 'under 3 togs'. If your lo is cold then put extra clothing on underneath e.g. sleepsuit, cardigan, socks, etc.

sizing and tog guide

Also from bumpto3 website:

Why only 2.5 togs when my winter weight duvet is 12 togs?

Health professional guidelines recommend that baby sleeping bags should be ‘lightweight'. Our own research and our mounting body of "parent testimonials" confirm that our 2.5 Tog grobag® baby sleeping bags are ideal for the UK climate. A baby sleeping bag surrounds the baby, providing insulation from both below and above, and also a warm pocket of air around the baby.

Because of the low tog rating grobag® baby sleeping bags also provide a versatility that a higher tog sleeping bag would not allow, and both our 2.5 tog and 1.0 tog baby sleeping bags can be used for the vast majority of the year.

When the weather is very cold, simply add more clothing (this could include a sleepsuit, socks and even a cardigan). When the weather is warmer, or perhaps if your child is unwell, you can remove layers of clothing while still keeping your baby at the right temperature. Never use a duvet or quilt with a baby sleeping bag.

TheSpookster Thu 30-Oct-08 20:16:02

I have a 3tog one I got at Tescos

Not sure if you can get "Alvi" stuff in UK but they do thicker bags and you can get this optional liner/inner sack which makes them even warmer.

pudding25 Fri 31-Oct-08 09:44:34

I don't know if you have one near you but Tchibo had 3 tog bags in this week. They change their stock each week though but I think they have a website.

Have you tried doing a search for 3 tog bags on google?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now