Talk

Advanced search

Firework Season Begins!!

(5 Posts)
Becky77 Sun 26-Oct-08 09:36:35

Well it looks like firework season has begun around my neck of the woods... Do we think nap/sleep rage would be considered as mitigating circumstances if I went out there with a shotgun (with a silencer attached or course wink )?

MrsWeasleyIsTheCrazyHatLady Sun 26-Oct-08 09:39:16

Ours started 2 weeks ago with someone very near to school setting off fireworks at lunch time hmm
It caused a bit of a stir in the playground and scared a few children but thats about it.

Apparently the same family have been doing them every night since!

meandmyjoe Mon 27-Oct-08 08:06:12

Lol, becky, the shotgun thing is so how I feel! I bloody hate fireworks, they are not even pretty ones round here, just ridicullously loud ones that sound like bombs going off. Thankfully ds could sleep through a nuclear attack but I don't! They are going off til midnight sometimes and it's gonna be like this on and off til New Year. Grrrrr

moocowme Mon 27-Oct-08 08:20:41

is it illegal to mow the lawn or use the strimmer at 5am?

Jun Mon 27-Oct-08 09:05:21

Round my way they started on Thursday and for some reason they seem to be loudest in DD's room. I can't hear them in the living room but I can hear them popping though the baby monitor.

Very annoying

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: