Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

everything gone wrong-advice

(7 Posts)
mama2leah Tue 07-Oct-08 11:00:51

my daughter was in a good routine, sleeping between 7-8 and waking up twice at night for a feed, now its been pear shapped for a few days, she slept the night before past 11:30pm and yesterday past 9pm ( woke up 4)...i don't wats wrong...

any advice?

pudding25 Tue 07-Oct-08 13:26:02

How old is she?

mama2leah Tue 07-Oct-08 13:44:19

10 weeks

Becky77 Tue 07-Oct-08 14:11:08

The constantly change their routine... just try and relax and watch for their signals... easier said than done I know grin

mads1 Tue 07-Oct-08 14:39:33

I'll second that! That first 3-4 months los are always changing their routine. Just when you think you've got it sussed it changes again!
My 14 week old is going through a phase of not settling well like she use to. Atleast I hope it's a phase!! hmm
Try not to worry. Go with the flow.

jojoisamum Tue 07-Oct-08 15:28:26

My little boy has been a handful the last couple of days too. He's coming up to 14 weeks too. All of a sudden we're getting screaming matches when it is nap time. He's grumpy and won't sleep for long enough to make him feel better.

I too hope this is a phase.

tiredm0m Tue 07-Oct-08 19:49:14

i've read at 12-14 weeks, babies become more alert/aware of their environment/surroundings and get revved up so they can't sleep... things should settle within a few days to a week but babies do change all the time!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now