Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

i got rid of my insomnia

(3 Posts)
warthog Tue 07-Oct-08 08:38:15

some nights i didn't even sleep at all. i would go for months without 4 or less hours a night. it had to be absolutely quiet, dark, my own bed, my own pillow or i had no hope of getting sleep. even with a newborn i'd be lying awake desperate to get to sleep.

then someone on this board recommended this website which is essentially trying to sell you a cd, but they send you emails with a programme of things to try. i followed their programme and it worked for me. it takes me 5 mins to get to sleep now. i was in hospital with dd2 last week and they insisted i keep the light on in the room. i was sleeping on a fold down cot. i managed to sleep most of the night even though nurses kept coming in and out.

i have no vested interest in this website - i didn't buy anything off them and i have nothing to gain by promoting them. i just hope it may help someone else.

rosbif Tue 07-Oct-08 11:17:40

Thanks very much, am going to sign up now. I hate being so tired constantly

warthog Tue 07-Oct-08 19:10:39

i know, it's debilitating. i was constantly sniping at dh and being generally grumpy and feeling unable to cope. it didn't help with my pnd either.

i'm very wary of recommending something, but this really did change my life! i was telling my mil today how easily i get to sleep now and she was gobsmacked.

give it a try, and let me know how you get on. i really hope it works for you too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now