Talk

Advanced search

Help! so tired!

(3 Posts)
mumnosbest Thu 25-Sep-08 12:40:30

I've got 4 and 1 year old. dd1 slept through from week 1 and ds4 been sleeping through since was 2. now ds4 is waking up,scared at about 3am and ds1 is waking 2 or 3 times to bf. I'm shattered, any advice? Why now and why both together? HELP!

minorbird Thu 25-Sep-08 12:55:09

I've only got one DD whose 3.5 but she just come out the other side of a phase of night waking. The good thing is, it's only a phase! I can't imagine having to deal with a 1 year old too, although I would imagine that too is a phase. Sorry, not very helpful but try using the age old phrase 'this too shall pass'. And try and get your head down in the day when the youngest one naps? (Easier said than done, I know!) Or do you have a DP who could at least see to your older son? Have a strong coffee and best of luck. smile

mumnosbest Thu 25-Sep-08 13:04:50

Thanks! DH not much help, needs his sleep or worse than 2 kids put 2gether. Coffee is great though. Feeling bit better ds asleep and ds at afternoon nursery. Peace at last (for a while anyway)! What's that song, 'It's just a moment, this time will pass', I love that

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now