Talk

Advanced search

7 mo old not sleeping normal

(2 Posts)
bhk3 Wed 10-Sep-08 20:13:31

my dd 7 mo old wakes up at 5am in the morning & doesnt want to go back to sleep. its really making me ver tired as she shares my room she wouldnt stay in her cot & wants to join me and my dh. as she is in our bed she starts playing & would go back to sleep after her breakfast thats at 9am. its really making me very exhausted. she gets very upset & irritated if she misses her nap if i'm out of home she wouldnt sleep in her pram & would scream her heads off. i'm just stuck at home right now because she would sleep only at home. though she sleeps on her own at bedtime but she wants a sush/pat during her naptime. she's teething now & is very irritated.

goodomen Wed 10-Sep-08 21:08:03

My ds (now nearly 5) has always been an early waker. At 7 months he would always rise at about 5am. We would count anything after 5.30am as a lie in!!

He is slightly better now waking between 6 and 7am.

I think it is just one of those things you have to accept and adjust to.

I still would rather have early bedtimes and early mornings than late bedtimes and later mornings.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now