Talk

Advanced search

Practicing Crawling - in her sleep!! Is this normal or as wierd as it seems?

(5 Posts)
ELB1 Fri 15-Aug-08 22:51:58

My DD1 has always been a great night time sleeper (dreadful daytime napper, but not complaining). She has been sitting up really well since 6 months, but never that interested in moving anywhere - just made do with what was to hand - even if that was just her own feet! However, in the last week, she seems to have decided that moving looks a good thing to do, and is flinging herself about for England! Problem is, she is shouting or crying in her sleep several times a night (wakes me up even though I no longer use a monitor) because she has flipped onto her front and is pushing herself up onto all fours. If I go to her room and check on her she is doing these push ups either with her eyes shut, or with a glazed over look in her eyes. Seems really bizarre - is this normal? Will it pass soon please!!

PortAndLemon Fri 15-Aug-08 22:53:21

Normal, and it will pass, although possibly not for several weeks.

cadelaide Fri 15-Aug-08 22:53:43

Awww, bless her.

Totally normal, will pass very soon.

glasgowgal Fri 15-Aug-08 23:44:36

Sounds very cute! I would video it for posterity.

emmabillie Sat 16-Aug-08 20:44:07

Hello, Emma is doing the same thing at the moment. So I am shattered! she wakes up for her dummy and now also because she is sitting up and standing up in the cot.. Hope it passes soon as we go back to just the dummy, teething and colds!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now