Talk

Advanced search

suddenly waking through the night.

(4 Posts)
stewarty Fri 14-Jan-05 18:17:26

My 10 week old has gone from being a good night sleeper to waking just about every two hours in a tizzy.He doesn't even want fed and we get him down again quite quickly.Anyone else in same boat and how did you deal with it

Jasmum Fri 14-Jan-05 18:50:45

Thought I'd reply seeing as no-one else has. IME babaies at this age are still finding there little blanace, if he doesn't want feeding or anything else I would leave him to go back to sleep on his own.
Not sure what else to say, but this is what I would do if previosuly he'd been a good sleeper & didn't want anything.

Papillon Fri 14-Jan-05 19:02:56

Have you checked if he is too hot...too cold etc.

Personally I would not just leave him to go back to sleep... way to young and still learning about sleep. Hopefully it is just a stage.

Is he bottle feed? Have you changed anything recently with formula etc.

highlander Sat 15-Jan-05 03:31:32

my DS went through a very bizarre head banging stage at 10wks. He would come into a light phase of sleep, wake up and start banging his head from side to side. At first I would lift him, but one night I couldn't be arsed getting out of bed and he fell deeply asleep again within 15 mins. He wasn't crying, just making odd noises.

He would appear to have grown out of it!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now