From cot to Moses basket..

(3 Posts)
Cldave Fri 08-Jan-21 02:00:04

Hi everyone 😃
Recently moved my LG from her Moses basket to her cot she’s 5 months old, she now doesn’t sleep as well because as soon as she is vaguely aware she has room to move she tries to roll over eventually does and doesn’t go back to sleep like this and can’t get back over on to her back not sure if there’s anything I can do to stop this or just anything because she is then awake and ends up having a bottle which I’m sure she doesn’t really want just to get back to sleep without rolling over

Tia x

OP’s posts: |
FTMJ2020 Fri 08-Jan-21 08:22:28

Hi, replying because we have similar issues. Our baby is a little older (6.5) months but she doesn't seem to sleep as well in her cot as she did in the moses basket. Once she got more proficient at rolling it seems she prefers to sleep on her side or tummy and it has got a bit better since getting better at rolling, so hoping that this will continue and with patience she will get more used to the cot....

beenaa Mon 15-Feb-21 21:45:18

When my little boy learnt to roll he woke up numerous times in a night because he couldn't get back onto his back. It's a phase (a very annoying one) he wanted to sleep but kept rolling and getting stuck! It will pass and it will be like a distant memory! Xx

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in