Best sound machine

(4 Posts)
showmeshowme12 Tue 01-Dec-20 15:51:14

Looking for a recommendation for a sound machine, daughter is 2 and likes the sound of rain to fall asleep. At the moment we are using an iPad but need to return to using it in the evenings (currently on all night)

Budget is about £30

I've tried an Ollie the owl (didn't get on with) abs a MyHummy bear (absolute waste of money as it broke 4 months in and I still can't get through to the place where I brought it from to fix it)

Thanks

OP’s posts: |
alwaysmarmiteontoast Tue 01-Dec-20 18:14:03

I’ve got an Avantek sleep white noise machine from Amazon (just search for that and it’ll come up.) My DS just has one of the standard white noise sounds but there is a rain one on there. You can either have it on a timer or set it to play continuously. Really rate it so far, the sound is much better than on the iPad I was using before.

GoodVibesOnlyPlease Wed 02-Dec-20 08:22:35

What about an amazon echo dot? Not sure if they play rain noise but we leave white noise on all night for our little boy. It's great for playing nursery rhymes during the day as well.

Emmaaa1990 Wed 02-Dec-20 20:28:40

Look at dream egg! I got mine on Amazon and it was 30! So good, godsend when it was firework night

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in