Sleep Regression or something else?

(3 Posts)
Emmaaa1990 Thu 10-Sep-20 11:14:11

Hey

But confused as to whether my baby is going through the sleep regression or if it's something else. She's almost 18 weeks so prime age for the 4 month sleep regression. Last week she has a bad day refusing naps all day then woke up a few times at night and struggled to get back off. Then was fine napping and sleeping the next few days! She then had her 16 week jabs Tuesday and slept terrible waking up a few times which I thought maybe that's her jabs. The next day she napped fine but again last night woke up multiple times! She used to go 8-4 now she's going 8-1 and I'm confused as to whether she's hungry or she's just waking up more due to the regression!

Could she be good some days and nights and then have bad days/nights during a regression or do you think this could be down to something else?

Any advice welcome!

OP’s posts: |
Emmaaa1990 Thu 10-Sep-20 18:59:50

Anyone?

OP’s posts: |
RainbowFlowers Thu 10-Sep-20 22:00:45

Hi, my DS is 15 weeks. And for the last 2 weeks has been a bit restless at night and had at least one extra feed at night. I'm not sure if its the regression or if he's a but run down. Either way I don't really think there's much I can do.

I'm just trying to lower my expectations of what stuff I get down in the day as I'm more tired.

Also trying to remember that this will pass!

My eldest son was a terrible sleeper (would sleep in block of 1 hour!!!) until 7 months and this is nothing like that so I'm trying to look at the bright side.

Good luck with yours. Be kind to yourself. Hopefully this will pass quickly for us.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in