Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Advice on what my one year old should wear to bed

(6 Posts)
janjas Mon 03-Sep-07 11:08:08

I can never seem to get this right! At the moment she is wearing her all in one sleep suit and a sleeping bag. She never keeps her blanket so I feel happier when she is in her bag. I sometimes worry that she is going to be too hot but if I take it off I worry that she is going to be too cold! Her sleep pattern is pretty erratic anyway so I don't know if what she is wearing makes any difference!

rosepetal1 Mon 03-Sep-07 13:20:40

Have you tried just a vest with the sleeping bag hmm

Seona1973 Mon 03-Sep-07 14:28:52

my ds wears a sleepsuit and a 1 tog bag at the moment. when it is warmer than 24/25 degrees I use his 1 tog bag with short sleeved vest with poppers. when it is cooler I use a sleepsuit and a 2.5tog bag (sometimes with a vest under the sleepsuit)

What tog bag are you using and how hot is your lo's room?

fawkeoff Mon 03-Sep-07 14:30:26

you could stick ker in just her vest or you could buy some little nighties for her.I used to get them from mothercare

Olihan Mon 03-Sep-07 14:35:04

If you feel she's too warm in a sleepsuit then a long sleeved vest or t'shirt is fine. Bump to 3 have a good guide on what to wear under a sleeping bag, depending on the room temperature and tog rating of the bag. Here, scroll down a bit

janjas Tue 04-Sep-07 11:47:04

Thanks for all your advice everybody. I think she is wearing the right amount of clothing looking at your comments.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now