Talk

Advanced search

Sleep Training

(2 Posts)
SleepyMamma Mon 12-Mar-18 12:45:24

Hi

I'm brand new to this site but at my wits end. My 3yo has started waking up in the night and it is taking it's toll on me. He has always had good sleep habits right from birth. I felt so blessed that he was always such a good sleeper but for the last 6 months he has been waking 3/4 times per night.

I wanted to hire a sleep consultant to help me out but hubby is dead set against this. (He also isn't keen on the idea of me using this kind of website for help).

Has anyone hired a sleep consultant before? What kind of questions do they ask? Do they have to stay at the home or can they help via email? Can anyone recommend a good sleep consultant in South London?

Thanks in advance.

crazycatlady5 Tue 13-Mar-18 12:08:01

Ive heard this woman is worth her weight in gold for those that don’t want their children to be in distress. She doesn’t believe in sleep training - I don’t know what exactly she does but people I know swear by her!

www.careitout.com

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: