Talk

Advanced search

7 month old wakes every 2 hours still

(3 Posts)
mummy2pickle Tue 13-Feb-18 20:47:08

Pretty much that. Mainly after reassurance it does get better. My ds has never slept through in his 7 months of life. Recently he's started waking every 2 hours and just being generally restless and unsettled in bed. He has reflux and cmpa but isn't medicated for that. I have tried more clothes, less clothes, more food and milk, later bedtime early bedtime. Nothing makes a difference. He sleeps well in the day has 1-1.5 hours in morning and same after lunch and goes to bed between 6-7.
Please tell me it gets better with time I'm worried as the 8 month regression I shall just round the corner. Also if anyone has any advice I'm willing to try anything

mummy2pickle Tue 13-Feb-18 20:48:08

Sorry should read he IS medicated for his reflux and cmpa

crazycatlady5 Wed 14-Feb-18 20:04:17

Promise it gets better. The first year has been like this for me, except more like every hour. My little one now sleeps much longer stretches and needs much less help from me, without me having changed anything. They get there on their own but I know how exhausting it is. wine for you x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now