Talk

Advanced search

Formula changed again

(6 Posts)
Ellajayden Tue 28-Nov-17 19:52:46

My 14 week old baby has
been diagnosed with silent reflux doctors also think he is lactose intolerant this is now the third time he has had his milk changed and now on a new milk he has started to wake 4 times a night instead of 1 and only taking 3 oz instead of his normal 6oz and seems so fussy when drinking has anybody else had been through something similar I'm not sure if the new milk can be causing this?

FATEdestiny Tue 28-Nov-17 22:03:11

Lots if changes happen how baby's sleeping and feeding at around 14 weeks, so it may just be a coincidence and not to go with the milk change.

Do you have a different way to get baby to sleep without feeding? A dummy for example.

Ellajayden Wed 29-Nov-17 18:41:16

Yeah we use a dummy to get him to sleep it's not just night time now he is also only drinking 3 oz per feed in the day time now

FortheloveofJames Sat 02-Dec-17 12:59:15

What milk have you been given?

Chaosofcalm Sat 02-Dec-17 13:01:51

It could be the 4 month sleep regression.

Ellajayden Tue 05-Dec-17 17:59:29

It's actually been changed again and he is now on neocate I think it called That, been to see health visitor today and she thinks it's the dreaded 4 month sleep regression

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now