2 year old sleep regression - help!

(3 Posts)
Katurah Sun 19-Nov-17 08:16:52

O/T but for the last 6 weeks my 2 year old little boy’s sleep has massively regressed. He’s gone from sleeping through to waking screaming pretty much like clockwork at midnight and 4am. He often asks for milk, often can be cuddled back to sleep within around an hour. We have a 12 week old baby (which I’m sure is playing a part) but I am spending all night going from one to the other and I’m utterly exhausted. The worst nights they are both up at the same time. My husband sometimes cares for our son and I have baby but he often works away so I need do be able to do this on my own. We have put Benji in a bed (which he loves) as he was waking Daisy if I bought him in to my bed to settle him. I can at least now settle him in his room with a cuddle. I’ve bought a gro clock but I think he’s too little to understand it. Can anyone offer any advice or guidance? He’s a happy little boy, seems to have adapted well to his sister, enjoys nursery, eats reasonably well and gets enough exercise. He is yet to cut his canines or molars😩 Please help, we’re getting desperate!

OP’s posts: |
Katurah Sun 19-Nov-17 08:17:43

Sorry, cut and pasted that from another parenting forum. Can you edit a post on here?!?!

OP’s posts: |
LucyMac36 Thu 23-Nov-17 06:40:04

My 2.5 year old daughter has always been a good sleeper, I pop in once to give her a bottle when she wakes, and she goes straight back to sleep until 7:30am.
But the last week, she's waking at 4:30/5 am and is up and ready to play. I can't settle her.
What has changed! !!??? I'm so tired.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in