Talk

Advanced search

Anyone else up at silly o clock this morning?.BLOODY CLOCK CHANGE!

(8 Posts)
LalaLeona Sun 29-Oct-17 08:56:50

My 20 month old has always been an early riser but for a few months went through until 6 which I was thrilled about. Last few weeks have been 5.20 ish however which has meant today we were up at 4.20!!! So fed up. No idea when to put him to bed he is already after a nap. Nightmare. Don't know whether to keep him up later at bedtime or what. Usually if he goes later he still gets up early. Sorry for rambling post but very sleepy and confused! Any advice appreciated!

Smashpumpkin Sun 29-Oct-17 09:04:02

No advice just solidarity! My DS 7mo was up this morning at 5-30. brew

RatOnnaStick Sun 29-Oct-17 09:09:38

DS2 crept into our bed at 4.38 this morning. We have a rule not before 5.30 so given the extra hour I think that was alright. We all went back to sleep anyway and next time I woke DH was downstairs with both children building wooden train tracks. That was about 6.15am.

Could have been worse.

LalaLeona Sun 29-Oct-17 09:10:21

It's so annoying and unnecessary lol. Yes I'm on my second coffee already brew zzz

LalaLeona Sun 29-Oct-17 09:11:27

Once my son wakes up he's awake. He won't even come in our bed. Very tricky!

BellyBean Sun 29-Oct-17 16:06:58

Leona you're getting to the age a gro clock might work. How is he for playing independently during the day?

My DD at about 2.5 would happily wake and play in her room til the sun came up, then run in saying morning time! Sun awake!

We have a week day time and weekend time set!

LalaLeona Sun 29-Oct-17 21:04:17

Thank you I think I'll get one as soon as he's 2!

CountDuckulaTheSqueaky Sun 29-Oct-17 21:06:56

5.15 this morning. He's 6. I even kept him up late last night to adjust him. It doesn't work.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now