Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Moving baby into toddler's room

(3 Posts)
peaceloveandbiscuits Fri 27-Oct-17 21:47:49

How the hell do I do this? DS1 is 2.10y and has been in his own bedroom since he was 4 months. DS2 is 5 months and still in our bedroom because he actually sleeps fairly well, and because I'm frightened of putting him into the lion's den his brother's room. DS1 is not safe to be left alone with DS2, so I don't think I will sleep well knowing they're in there alone, even if DS2 is in a cot. He is aggressive and enthusiastic and, basically, has no idea of how delicate babies are, has no concept of "gentle", and is still thriving on the attention he's getting from me when he misbehaves sad this is all a separate issue.
We're moving house soon and I would like the boys to go in together, but no idea how to go about it. Any tips? Should I just keep DS2 in my room until he's older?

peaceloveandbiscuits Sat 28-Oct-17 10:43:02

Bump

LittleNoSleep Sat 28-Oct-17 10:47:57

I would keep him in with you. I probably wouldnt sleep as well worrying about whether they were both ok. Am aware am I bit of a worrier though!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now