Talk

Advanced search

7 Month waking at 10pm

(3 Posts)
charlie13032017 Fri 20-Oct-17 12:28:42

So, I resolve one sleep problem and another pops up! Typical!
My lb since about a month now has been going to sleep at about 7:00/7:15pm but waking at 10:30pm every night, and only settling with me! He never used to wake then, it was always between 12/1am.
I was hoping to go to a family party tonight but as he won’t settle with anyone else, I’ll have to give it a miss (haven’t actually been without him since day 1 either.)
He’s breastfed, he has 3 meals a day and has 2 teeth!
Does anyone have any ideas what might be happening.
He’ll only go back to sleep with a cuddle by me

superking Fri 20-Oct-17 12:33:44

At 7 months I'd just put it down to being a phase and not much you can do about it. My two have always gone through odd periods of waking at a certain time in the night, waking early, not settling in the evening - then they just go back to normal of their own accord.

They are developing so much at that age that it could be all manner of things and you will just drive yourself mad trying to fix it!

It is annoying, it always used to coincide with planned nights out etc for me, but that's just the way it is. There'll be more parties.

crazycatlady5 Fri 20-Oct-17 14:21:35

This is the problem when people try to fix a babies sleep, they are then faced with other normal baby sleep patterns and it becomes difficult for them. So much happens with baby sleep in the first year all you can really do is ride it out x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now