Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Pillows

(5 Posts)
RidingMyBike Wed 18-Oct-17 22:37:22

I want to get a toddler pillow for my 22mo as she no longer seems as comfy in her cot and to raise her head a little when she has a cold. She generally sleeps well (11+ hours at night) when she hasn’t got a cold. She currently sleeps in a sleeping bag but stays head at the same end of cot all night.

Any recommendations? I’ve seen a clevamama one that costs over £20, a John Lewis Junior one that is £6 and a Matalan one for £5.

Oliack1417 Wed 18-Oct-17 22:42:21

I had the clevamama one, a bit expensive but my son loved it. It washed and dried well too.

RidingMyBike Thu 19-Oct-17 08:20:56

Thank you. Which size pillowcases fitted it?

adagio Thu 19-Oct-17 08:28:36

Cheap asda hollowfibre one, which fits toddler size pillowcase which comes in a set with cotbed size duvet cover. Bin when vommed on!!
Thinking about it we may have had a free one in with a cotbed duvet too. They do wash ok but go a bit flat.

My now 4 yr old is still in a cot bed (she's petite!) but switched to proper pillow when she was about 3 I think as all the toddler pillows are small.

RidingMyBike Thu 19-Oct-17 12:57:27

Can you get the pillowcases separately? We haven’t got a cotbed, just a cot, so I don’t want to buy a cotbed size duvet cover

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now