Talk

Advanced search

10 week old trouble sleeping!!!

(3 Posts)
charlie13032017 Fri 19-May-17 18:48:57

Hello, my 10 week old usually sleeps very well at night, goes to sleep around 9/9:30, wakes up around 2/2:30 then wakes up for the morning at 7/7:30.
BUT... since having his jabs done 3 days ago, he's waking up every 45 minutes at night.
He seems to be sleeping weird during the day too, he had two 45 minute naps, one 2 hour nap and now currently napping and has been for 45 minutes.
Has the jabs done this? Or do their sleep patterns change?

He's also got a stuffy nose, so I'm not sure whether that's a problem?
Does he have a cold or can this be a symptom from the jabs 3 days ago?

Someone please give me some advice/suggestions. Just these past 3 nights have knackered me out haha!

Cel982 Fri 19-May-17 18:51:35

It could be either thing, to be honest - at this very young age a baby's sleep patterns change all the time, the efforts to analyse and 'fix' it can drive you mad confused

Do you co-sleep? Only way I stayed sane through the non-sleeping years months.

charlie13032017 Fri 19-May-17 19:00:20

He has been quite grumpy too from the jabs to be honest.
I was just double checking that it's just his pattern changing instead of me doing something wrong.
I don't like to wake him that's why when he naps, I just let him nap.
He sleeps next to me in his Moses basket, I can only put him down when he's in a deep sleep too. If not, he'll start screaming. Yet, even that's very unusual for him

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now