Talk

Advanced search

Video monitor recommendations

(7 Posts)
mycatloveslego Fri 21-Apr-17 11:13:00

Hi everyone,

We're looking to get a video monitor and not sure where to start as there's so many to choose from!
Any recommendations?
Thanks!

fruityb Fri 21-Apr-17 11:26:34

I have angelcare AC1300 which was on offer last summer so do keep checking. It's dead easy to use and has night vision and such so you can see baby very clearly.

mummy2pickle Fri 21-Apr-17 21:04:38

Love my Motorola mpb36s monitor (or similar model!) the screen is nice and big and has lots of options on it i.e. Plays music, can talk through it. It also has the capability to add cameras so when you have two children and use it for both

mycatloveslego Sat 22-Apr-17 10:09:00

Thank you, I'll check them both out.

Blossom789 Sat 22-Apr-17 19:44:18

We bought the Motorola model that you can link your phone to- there was a couple of second time delay which although isn't much, when the dogs barked is hear another bark.. took me ages to work out the neighbours didn't have a new dog!! Also, whilst the picture was really clear through your phone, you need good wifi for it to work- which we don't have. So sent that one back.

We now have the angelcare and it's great! No time delay and the angles better to point to the cot. The pictures not as clear as I expected (neither was the Motorola) but you can see baby as much as is needed.

kel1493 Tue 25-Apr-17 21:29:57

We got the summer infant privacy touch plus.
It's got a touch screen monitor, light, 2 way talkback, music. Extra cameras can be added if needed. Good battery life and range.
Camera can be wall mounted or stand on a flat surface.
I'd highly recommend it.

blackcherries Tue 25-Apr-17 21:45:50

I've got a summer infant one too (no music) and love it. Was about £100 but still using it 2 years later and hope to use it for another baby one day...
Thought I'd want one that links to phone but actually prefer having it separate.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now