Talk

Advanced search

Double bed divider?

(4 Posts)
rperrina Tue 04-Apr-17 04:29:39

Hi, I've got a ds who is 2 and has recently been moved into a double bed due to ds 2's arrival. The bed is simply toon of for him and he rarely goes through the night without waking and my DH is now having to go sleep with him while I tend to baby.

Has anyone used a foam bed divider type thing to make it feel as though he's in a single bed? Would this work? We can't change the bed for a single unfortunately sad or does anyone recommend how to reduce the bed size without getting rid of it?

FATEdestiny Tue 04-Apr-17 10:43:52

You can get long sausage shaped pillows. Maybe that would work?

Something like this:

www.amazon.co.uk/Viceroybedding-Bolster-Pillow-Cushion-Double/dp/B004BLDUG0?tag=mumsnetforum-21

teaandbiscuitsforme Tue 04-Apr-17 11:17:19

We use foam wedge bed guards and DD loves them, even snuggles into them. I'd imagine they would work to divide a double, you might find flat sheets rather than fitted sheets are easier though.

rperrina Tue 04-Apr-17 11:21:25

Thank you, I've bought one today so when that arrives hopefully it will help. He wakes up terrified and I definitely think it's the size of the bed. Hopefully this will work smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now