Talk

Advanced search

Babydan Cuddle Nest

(5 Posts)
mrsfee Sun 26-Mar-17 15:21:46

Hi,
My 9 month old currently sleeps in a cot with a pur-flo bed nest. We've tried him without, as he's getting a bit big, but he seems to like snuggling his face into the sides. I'm trying to avoid spending silly money on a sleepyhead grand so has anyone used a babydan cuddle nest? It's suggested for up to 6 months, but the pictures make it look like it unties at the foot end (like a sleepyhead) so would work for bigger babies. Any help gratefully received!
Thank you

riddles26 Mon 27-Mar-17 10:34:52

We are in exactly the same situation but a few months behind. My daughter is 5 months and her legs are slightly bent in purflo so am keen to get something larger too that doesn't have the sleepyhead price tag (and is more portable than the grand). I have my eye on a toddle pod at the moment, it works slightly differently but still gives them the snug feeling. I'm planning to check it out at the baby show before I buy though

mrsfee Mon 27-Mar-17 13:10:40

I've seen the toddle pod, but was put off as they say it's not for the unsupervised sleeping I want it for. Hadn't thought of trying a baby show. I'll have to plan a wee trip! Thank you!

riddles26 Mon 27-Mar-17 14:53:09

You're right that it's not formally recommended for overnight sleeping as guidelines are very specific. Most who have one do use it for that though. It's just a case of assessing the risk for your baby which is why I want to see it in person before buying. From what I've researched, I think I'm going to be happy to use it, especially considering older age of my baby but I'll know for sure once I've seen it.
I'm leaning towards it over the babydan right now because it's designed to be used until baby is older.

mrsfee Mon 27-Mar-17 15:31:14

Parenting requires so many decisions and so much judgement! I just want my son to sleep more than 4 hours and settle again, without buying a sleepyhead! I'm going to do more research, but will probably end up with a toddlepod. They look so snuggly!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now