Talk

Advanced search

Waking up screening teething ?

(6 Posts)
Cathrobs14 Sat 25-Mar-17 23:32:37

My baby has gone from ebonrg a generally ok sleeper to being very very restless and waking up many times at night , could this be teething? I've had to resort to go I got a night bottle as it's the only thing that will calm her down,help please what can I do ?

Hellmouth Sat 25-Mar-17 23:43:14

How old is your baby? How much are they sleeping in the day? Not sleeping enough can lead to overtiredness, which can contribute to pure quality of sleep.

Could be sleep regression, could be teething, could be your DC isn't feeling well. ... all these affect my DS's sleep.

Hellmouth Sat 25-Mar-17 23:43:38

*poor not pure!

FATEdestiny Sun 26-Mar-17 10:10:28

Cathrobs14 - how old is your baby?

Cathrobs14 Sun 26-Mar-17 10:42:07

She is 6 and a half months old, she has three naps a day in her cot mostly she naps and sometimes in the pram, she's very restless from the Minuit she goes down constantly tossing and turning.

FATEdestiny Sun 26-Mar-17 11:19:24

At 6 months old, it is entirely possible this is teething, especially if she doesn't yet have any teeth.

Teething is one of those things where it is difficult to say with any certainly. You just know from hindsight, once teeth are cut, "Ah, that is why she has been so grumpy!"

While she's in pain, is just do whatever she needs to feel better. If a night bottle calms her, I'd give that with very little delay.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now