Talk

Advanced search

Cotbed with > 3 base positions?

(6 Posts)
beemay Tue 28-Feb-17 10:18:34

Can anyone please recommend a cot bed with more than 3 base positions? I want to get one which will go next to my bed with one side removed and guessing if there are more base heights available I will be able to create a better/safer fit.

InTheDessert Tue 28-Feb-17 10:27:16

this is the alternative

FATEdestiny Tue 28-Feb-17 12:05:18

For my 4 children and 12 years worth of parenting, Ive had 2 different cotbeds and 1 cot all with one side removed. In that time I have had two different bed frames amd three mattresses on my bed - that these have be side-cared to.

In each of these, the cots have had 3 mattress heights and in each case the highest mattress setting made the cot mattress match my bed mattress perfectly. I can only assume that heights are standardised or I have been exceptionally lucky in my purchases.

If not though. You could also:
- still extra holes to make the heights match
- raise the heights of the cot legs by putting on books/tins/leg extenders.

ListenToYourHeart Tue 28-Feb-17 12:30:50

Interested in this too.

We're about to buy a cot for our nearly 2 month old as she hates the Moses basket.

Would really like to have the option of taking the side off to put against the bed.

Changingagain Tue 28-Feb-17 12:32:33

We drilled extra holes into ours.

beemay Wed 01-Mar-17 07:16:54

Thanks all, sounds like can just go for a normal cot bed then. Plus some of those foot things if needed. Now to decide which one...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now