Talk

Advanced search

Baby driving me crazy today!

(5 Posts)
einalem1984 Fri 17-Feb-17 20:15:06

I'm so fed up tonight, my 11 week old baby just won't sleep. I've given her a massage, milk and pyjamas on but she just won't settle. I'm so tired, this has been going on for hours sad
My husband working until 10:30 so I've been on my own with her, it's hard. I feel like I'm doing everything they tell you and it's still not working

Crazylou Fri 17-Feb-17 20:52:37

During the day does she nap ok ? Could possibly be colic ? Is she more comfortable lying on you

einalem1984 Fri 17-Feb-17 20:54:43

She'll nap in the day when we're out and she's in her pram. At home she's better some days than others, there's no pattern to it! She'll nap maximum 1 hour in the day. I don't think it's colic but not sure? She's finally sleeping now

Crazylou Fri 17-Feb-17 21:11:18

Sounds like she's extremely over tired as she's not getting enough sleep during the day and that's why she's struggling to sleep at night, I went through similar stage when my little one was that young, now he's nearly two and he's going through similar stage just now

pestov Fri 17-Feb-17 21:13:00

1 hour nap is not enough- she's probably sleep deprived and over tired. https://www.preciouslittlesleep.com/baby-sleep-what-is-normal/

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now