Talk

Advanced search

Reassurance from moms who have been there please...

(3 Posts)
Carta60 Thu 09-Feb-17 20:58:07

Have any moms had it where they do bedtime routine and dc falls asleep easily... but once placed in cot wakes about every 10/15 mins? confused dd is 30 weeks and I have been very much a responsive parent, ebfeeding (I have posted before) and happily providing comfort when she wakes (previously was every 2 hours)....
Just wondered if none sleep training moms have had this, my dd doesn't feed when she wakes in this early part of the night, just seems to want a cuddle: ends up in with me when I go to bed and sleeps well-ish with a few really good feeds in the night tia xxx

teaandbiscuitsforme Fri 10-Feb-17 17:12:07

Quite normal. IMO you either have to decide you want her to sleep in the cot and do some form of training or go with it and embrace co-sleeping.

If you co-sleep, you can feed to sleep in bed and then when she's asleep, sneak away leaving a video monitor on. Saves the transfer and the inevitable wake up!

Heirhelp Fri 10-Feb-17 17:55:12

I had to work out what 30 weeks is in months.

My 9 month old is ff as for a variety of reasons bf did not work out fit us. She wakes for milk about 10ish and then we cosleep. If is what she wants so I do it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now