Talk

Advanced search

Can't stop worrying.

(4 Posts)
Kimbles12 Thu 09-Feb-17 14:48:53

Hi, my lg is 8 weeks and I can't stop worrying something bad is going to happen to her when she is asleep! I follow all guide lines, apart from I'm not breastfeeding her which I feel so guilty about. I have anxiety that I'm trying to control myself but feel like I'm going mad, and not relaxing or enjoying my time with her.
I keep seeing things about people who have gone through the nightmare of loosing a baby. I can't get their experiences out of my head! I feel sick in my stomach all the time, and just want to cry.
Sorry for going on.
XX

Ilovecaindingle Thu 09-Feb-17 14:51:14

If a monitor would help them buy one. . I am sure your baby is happy on formula so stop beating yourself up. flowers

Scrumptiouscrumpets Thu 09-Feb-17 19:47:59

I'd raise this issue with your HV, sounds like you need help with your anxiety! All new mums worry about something happening to their LO, but your worries sound extreme. Please speak to someone in RL about it!

NotWithoutMyMerkin Thu 09-Feb-17 19:51:27

Postnatal anxiety is quite common - I'd get an appointment with your doctor. It's normal to worry but if it's worse than that please get some help

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now