Sleeping like shit
Used to be good
Awake for hours
Going to die (me that is)

Help!!

Rollonbedtime7pm Thu 09-Feb-17 09:39:45

Bump

foxessocks Thu 09-Feb-17 09:41:55

I'm currently in 4 month regression hell (and he is over 5 months now...)

Just wanted to say that with my first she had a terrible sleep regression at 9 months too. When she turned 1 I stopped feeding her at night. Not even water. We just went in and cuddled her a bit then put her back to bed. It took two nights and then she slept through.

No idea if that helps you but pretty certain it's just a phase. And I'm hoping my ds is also going through just a phase!

Rollonbedtime7pm Thu 09-Feb-17 23:00:04

Here we go again - night after bloody night!

How long does this bloody regression last?! confused

MainliningChocolate Fri 10-Feb-17 07:43:27

No advice but same here with 9.5month old. Being going on for four weeks, every night awake at 11pm for at least two hours. No idea how to fix it but you are not alone!

rainingkitsandpups Fri 10-Feb-17 07:51:44

We've taken a stand with our 10.5 month old. No more milk at night. Did a few nights just water and now nothing. We go in and stroke him thru the cot and his sleep has improved a lot. Now twice a night I have to go in and pat him or something but stopping the milk has helped. It was ridiculous as he didn't need it at this age and drinking loads in the day and he hasn't missed it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now