Talk

Advanced search

Can anybody recommend a sleep consultant?

(5 Posts)
Huishnish Tue 31-Jan-17 14:29:12

My specific problem is that my 9 month old is awake screaming for 2 hours every night- anywhere between 11 and 5. Settles easily to sleep on his own at nap time and bedtime, 2 good naps during the day... I have tried everything! If anyone has used a good sleep consultant (esp for a problem like this) please could you recommend?
TIA

TheChineseChicken Tue 31-Jan-17 15:58:29

Where are you based? I think they tend to be regional

Cocolocos Wed 01-Feb-17 19:15:43

Most likely it's a developmental milestone causing it, and it will pass. There is a sleep regression at that age due to all the stuff they are learning.
In terms of a good sleep consultant, I have had a good experience with Pam at Wee Bee Dreaming. Online, based in Canada. She emailed every day, very promptly, and answered all of my many questions!

Huishnish Wed 01-Feb-17 20:09:16

Thank you both. Yes I was thinking it's a developmental thing too- ds1 did it but not for as long, nor was it quite as extreme! It's been going on for a month now, with the occasional better night. I'll have a look at wee bee dreaming. Thanks again

babybloomerz Mon 20-Mar-17 19:27:25

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now