Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Milk addict baby

(4 Posts)
mumchkin Sat 28-Jan-17 16:07:05

So should I be concerned? 13 month old, little for his age - 10th percentile. BLW because of necessity - won't be fed from a spoon. Still wants 5 bottles a day - won't eat anything until he has his milk. I'm not a big believer in "training" - figure he'll get there in the end - am i wrong?

FATEdestiny Sat 28-Jan-17 16:38:37

This is more of a feeding issue than a sleepibg issue. Make sure he has multi vitamins if his diet is lacking and keep encouraging food.

I would say you need proper medical advice since children should be eating properly by 12 months.

Having lots of milk in addition to a full and varied diet shouldn't be a problem unless obesity was a concern, which is clearly isn't.

munchkinmable Sat 28-Jan-17 22:13:22

My daughter was like this at 11 months and I had to deliberately hold out on a few daytime feeds to get her to eat more food, then she quickly dropped all her daytime feeds, but still feeds quite a bit at night still at 20 months

JiltedJohnsJulie Sun 29-Jan-17 11:04:55

13 months is still fairly little. Might be worth trying to swap at least one bottle for a cup of milk and a snack but I wouldn't stress too much about it yet smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now