Talk

Advanced search

Sleep regression- soooo tired!!!!

(3 Posts)
MidnightStars Tue 27-Sep-16 04:15:49

I've posted on here before about sleep as I was unsure if it was a regression. We are having a extra bad night!! I feel like I might be losing the plot due to lack of sleep/having a cold.

Tonight my LB had a feed at 9. Woke at 11. Woke at 12. Had a feed. Woke at 2, then at random intervals. 10 mins, 20 mins, 1 hr. Until now! He wakes because his dummy has fallen out or wriggles around and whinges. He was beginning to sleep 6/7 hours. Now this. This has been happening almost 2 weeks now.

Please give me reassurance this won't last sad really struggling

JustMeAndHim Tue 27-Sep-16 10:25:35

I can't reassure you but I am in exactly the same situation. Firstly I was convinced it was sleep regression but since then the dribble coming from him is immense and now he has a cold. I just want my good sleeper back, or a block of sleep in excess of 2 hours!!!

MidnightStars Tue 27-Sep-16 19:08:05

My LB is teething and dribbles loads too. He isn't that bad during the day though so didn't think it was that. Maybe that's got something to do with it too.
I know I'd love for a block of 6 hours again, even 4/5! Lack of sleep is just torture sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now