Talk

Advanced search

Holiday sleep woes

(2 Posts)
Newfamily2014 Fri 09-Sep-16 09:20:47

I'm on holiday with my 5&1/2 month old (his older sister and dad) and I'm feeling so frustrated and annoyed as his sleep has gone to pot. The week before we left he started sleeping all through the night and now he's up every few hours. I'm in an attic room with him alone which would be very romantic with sea views through the sky light Windows but its not ideal with a baby and sloped ceiling as there is nobroom to properly walk about with him without bumping my head. I stupidly took the easy option to nurse him back to sleep for fear of waking his sister and possibly the neighbours as semi detached so now I'm stuck feeding him 3-4 times a night and I'm fed up of breast feeding at the best of times.
Has anyone else experienced this? I'm so annoyed and worried that all of my hard work in getting him to sleep well previously will be lost and I'll be stuck with this 'sleep' pattern when I get home and be even more exhausted as wont be able to nap and will have a toddler to look after.
I'm grumpy if you hadn't guess :-(

FATEdestiny Sat 10-Sep-16 18:24:44

It might take a week or two to get back to normal when home, but you can do it

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now