Talk

Advanced search

Tired Mummy

(5 Posts)
CaramelPrincess Fri 01-Jul-16 10:51:12

My DS has recently turned 4 months and up to now has been quite a good sleeper through the night.
However for the last week he's decided he wants to wake up at around 2/3am and is wide awake for a good hour and half. I usually just lay him on the spare bed and cuddle up next to him until he gets sleepy again. Any ideas why he is suddenly doing this?

Coconut0il Fri 01-Jul-16 20:48:16

My DS2 did this every night for a week before his first teeth cut through. He either stayed in his cot with some toys or I took him downstairs for a bit to stop him waking DS1. I was glad it only lasted a week though!

Tumtitum Fri 01-Jul-16 23:15:31

4 month regression? My DD was almost sleeping through until 13 weeks then it all changed and she was/is up every 2/3 hours again! confused I hope it's a shorter phase for you!

MYA2016 Sat 02-Jul-16 22:15:30

As above... my ds slept through till 14 weeks then bam... started with one waking at 3am, he is now 24 weeks and up every 2 hours and has Ben like this for over 2 months.
I hope this doesn't end up being the same for you as it's shit. But be prepared lol.
I felt so smug that he slept through so young, even when people kept saying "make the most of it it won't last". How right they were!

CaramelPrincess Sun 03-Jul-16 20:34:55

Last night was slightly better, he was only awake for 45 mins so hopefully his awake time will keep getting shorter!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now