Talk

Advanced search

Any suggestions...?

(3 Posts)
HappyHeart87 Sun 12-Jun-16 22:08:25

DD (9mo corrected) has been cosleeping for the past 4 months during an illness (lots of vomiting; feeding through the night etc).

She's now better but FURIOUSLY resisting a return to her cot. Feeds / cuddles to sleep but the moment she's set down she wakes and screams. I have to hold her until she's deeply asleep (for at least 30 minutes) before I get away with putting her down. She's waking between 8-10 times a night so I'm exhausted.

She naps reasonably well during the day so I don't think it's a chronic over tiredness.

Suggestions?

CornishTea Sun 12-Jun-16 22:11:48

It sounds as though she still wants to be next to you, so Im no help sorry!

Mine fed/cuddled to sleep and still co-sleep after 3 years. Its the only way we get sleep here.

Coconut0il Sun 12-Jun-16 22:14:28

I'd just keep her in with you if she will sleep better that way. I co slept with DS1 and I'm currently co sleeping with DS2, 10 months. We all get the most sleep that way, I definitely couldn't cope with 10 wake ups.
I would keep her with you and just keep trying the cot every few weeks. Or if possible take the side off her cot and feed her to sleep in there. That's how DS1 moved from our bed.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now