Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

11 month old naps

(4 Posts)
Ivegotyourgoat Wed 18-May-16 18:05:52

I'm just after opinions/what you did.

11 month old ds has recently gone to one nap a day.

He wakes up at 7. Goes for a nap at 11. Wakes up at 2 and goes to bed for the night at 7.30pm.

Does this sound ok?

He doesn't seem ready for a nap now until at least 10am and when he goes down he just stays asleep for at least 2 hours.

Only problem is he gets really tired around 5.30om but obviously too late for another nap.

TeaBelle Wed 18-May-16 18:08:54

Dd was simillar when she went to 1nap. I pushed hers later and now she sleeps immediately after lunch, so 1-3. She's much easier to deal with in the evening so dunner time is much more chilled whereas it used to feel frantic and rushed before because she was so desperate to get to bed

Ivegotyourgoat Wed 18-May-16 19:33:37

Thanks, that's what I'll do eventually, push his nap after lunch.

I just feel maybe he's a bit young to be having only one nap, but it is a really long one.

Gardencentregroupie Wed 18-May-16 19:35:51

Mine went down to one nap at around that age, maybe just a few weeks later. She actually got more sleep in her one nap than she did in 2, and she went to bed easier at night as well. Plus I wasn't spending hours each day battling to get her to nap. Fan-fucking-tastic smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now