Talk

Advanced search

Nosiest baby in town...

(5 Posts)
ShinySarah Mon 04-Apr-16 09:19:42

My LO is 13 weeks this week and sometimes sleeps through and sometimes wakes for 1 feed then settles (loudly!!!!!) back off to sleep, that I'm completely fine with and here's the but-she's SO noisy from about 2.30am onwards.  I keeps me awake and it's even keeping my husband awake and he sleeps through everything!!
So I'm suppose I'm asking-what age do we realistically put our LOs in their own room? I know 6 month is recommended..with my DSs it was around 4 months and my other LO was around 5 months. Just wanted you thoughts?
PS I need to add I don't know if I could put her in her own room yet as I'm not sure I'm ready to be away from her but I wanted to know your thoughts on when we realistically do it?

CornishDoll82 Mon 04-Apr-16 20:56:04

Have you thought about earplugs? I really sympathise as I couldn't sleep in same room as my LO. Luckily my husband could and we just ended up sleeping apart for months until we moved her....I didn't dare do it till the recommended 6 months

Mozartinmyfanjo Mon 04-Apr-16 21:06:25

Earplugs are your friend...DS was super noisy at that age too, sounded like a big dog chocking, he stopped at around 4 months l think, he also stopped sleeping then but that's another thing.

ShinySarah Tue 05-Apr-16 08:10:52

grinI think I'm going to have to invest in ear plugs for DH!

Brummiegirl15 Tue 05-Apr-16 08:41:12

Our DD is 15 weeks and she squeals, snorts and grunts in her sleep. Feel like I'm asleep in a farmyard at times. But I daren't move her before 6 months either

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now